Friday, May 7, 2010

Updates 7th May 2010

Dear Scouts

Some updates while you guys mug for exams...

1. Energy Conservation Course Stage 2 Results
The following Scouts have passed and I will collect and issue to you guys when I see you again. For those who didnt complete it, I felt that it was a waste.
- Jonathan
- Gerald
- Bing Hui
- Luis
- Martin
- Austin
- Justin

2. I will be registering all sec 1s, 2s and 3s for the Crime Prevention. No worries on the assignments. I will guide you all through and all of you shall pass (unless you don't do your part of the work).

3. Singapore Jamboree

The Jamboree circular is out. It will be held from 4th to 9th Dec and it costs $200 for those aged between 11 to 16 (you guys) and $150 for Adult Leaders & Staff aged 17 and above (Ventures, Rovers). This will be the event to attend!!! More details when I meet you guys again...

Happy studying!!!


YIS

SL Jiang Li

No comments: