Tuesday, May 11, 2010

NDP Training & Meeting for 15th May

Dear Scouts

For those who are participating in NDP this year (Nadirah, Syafiqah, Sharifah, Atiqah & Afifah), there is a training session this Saturday. All are to be in full Scout Uniform (wear the white one and bring the red one in case) with beret and marching boots. Please bring along a water bottle as well (no bags!). I will be going as well so we need to be at Guangyang Sec (behind Scout HQ) by 0930. I will pass you girls the training schedule on Saturday as well.

As such, this saturday, I need ALL Scouts (Sec 1s to Sec 4s) to be in sch by 0800 for a short briefing on the upcoming events. There is a LOT of preparation and admin work to be done. Once again, I have a lot of information on my side so I need to disseminate to all of you.

YIS

SL Jiang Li

1 comment:

syafiqah said...

syaqirah nvr go ndp ?