Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Updates 21st Apr


Dear Scouts

Here are some updates:

1. As this saturday is CCA standdown, I would have to postpone our Bukit Timah trip. Rest assured I will do it soon...
[Add-on by Mr Wong - Please meet at 8.30am at the scout den this Sat (24Apr10). The meeting will be a short one (about 1 hr or so) with mainly admin matters to settle. Attire: Half U]

2. The Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games Interest Badge is open for all to register. This badge is in addition to the volunteer badge that I have signed you guys up for. Those who are volunteering under the Scout Association will be able to complete the badge work. Those who are helping for the YOG under the school will also get to complete it.

3. The programme for Scout Rally 2010 is out. I will release the details on sat.

4. I need to have a short meeting this sat for admin purposes as well as some training for all of you.


YIS

SL Jiang Li

No comments: