Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Energy Conservation Course Stage 1 Results

Dear Scouts

The following have completed the Stage 1 of the course and are awarded the badge and certs. I will issue them to you guys when school reopens.

1. Austin
2. Justin
3. Nisa
4. Alfian
5. Hidayah
6. Shahidah
7. Rashidah
8. Pei Yu
9. Ting Fang
10. Zi Hui

The sec 3s should be guaranteed their First Class Scout Badge (though I have yet to look through the hike details). So sorry to those who went for PLTC and missed out on this one. It was an oversight on my part. I will have another course early next year to make up for it. Details to be announced soon. I will also slot Stage 2 of the course. Only a few privileged ones will get to wear the rare red bordered badge issued by SP Services (not sold in Scout shop).

YIS

Jiang Li

No comments: