Monday, December 28, 2009

CCA Orientation

Dear Scouts

The Patrol Leaders' Council can start planning for the CCA orientation with the construction of a model for the pioneering project. Those who went to KL had seen how delicate and dedicated their scouts with regard to the amount of effort and time they spent to build the model. Only when the model is done will we start building the real structure. Maybe we can replicate the model that we received as the gift to the area as the project. Otherwise I hope to see good models being built. It will be tiring to take down and rebuild when it is not up to standard so I urge you guys to plan together and come up with a really good model. For the date of the CCA orientation, I understand that it is on 11th of January. If you guys need my advice/ help, just call me.

YIS

Jiang Li

No comments: