Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sept Events

Dear Scouts

Please take note of the following:

1. Crime Prevention - This Sat, I will collect all your log books and posters. Bring along your blue booklet as well. The test will be conducted this sat. All the test answers come from the blue booklet.

2. Scout Lore Quest - There are 3 topics for the challenge:
         a. Singapore Scouting History (1910-2010),
         b. Scout Practices
         c. How Singapore Scouts Operates.
(Scouts Involved: LUIS, BING HUI, GERALD, JONATHAN, DESMOND) 
I will talk to you guys this sat on the preparations for this. The Quest will be on 18th Sept from 1pm to 5pm at Greenview Sec.

3. Frisbee Challenge
I believe you guys have put in effort. Good job and well done! Winning is one thing, but putting in effort and displaying true sportmanship separates a winner from a champion.

4. Sat Training (4th Sept)
I have started school so from this week onwards, training shall resume to Saturday. I would like you guys to settle down after so many events (SYF, NDP, YOG and National Campaign Badges) and carry on with training as a Unit in Patrol System. If weather is good, we shall do tent pitching and brush up on our skills. This is to allow you guys to clear your various standards as well as to prepare for the Singapore Jamboree.

5. Forms submission for the Singapore Jamboree [add-on by Mr Wong]
I think it is a little bit unfair for those who faithfully submitted all their forms on time.
I am giving those who have not submitted the related forms to give me by Saturday (4 Sep).
Pls put it in my pigeon hole & SMS me. [by Mr Kenny Wong]

YIS

SL Jiang Li

No comments: