Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Standard First Aid Course - 18, 19, 20 June 09




Attn: Gerald, Desmond, Luis, Ting Fang, Austin & Justin


I have signed you 6 up for the Standard First Aid Course at Siglap Sec (18, 19, 20 June - 845am - 6pm daily, Full Scout uniform).Will need to pass you the consent form and Edusave form when I meet you guys.I will call or SMS you guys up later to confirm a date and time for you to collect the forms from me. Also will try to get a set of reading material so you can study and practise.I might arrange one day before the course to do a bit of pre-practise soyou guys are not BLUR like sotong on that day.
Cheerio! And BE there early!

http://depts.washington.edu/learncpr/videodemo/adult-cpr-video.html
P/S: For the rest of you Scouters, sorry guys. I can't sign everyone up as there is a limit of 6 persons and it was a rare opportunity offer from Siglap Sec Scouts as it is not easy to book a date and time for everyone to attend at Red Cross HQ (Near Dhoby Ghaut MRT). Will find another opportunity around Nov/Dec holidays period or maybe together with our Dunman Red Cross. TBC.


No comments: